12.27.2013

WHY WONT YOU WEAR YOUR NEW TRENCH COAT

Forever one of my favorite strokes lyrics of all time. Semi old pics for your viewing pleasure. Not sure when they were taken. I wanna say about 1 month ago but knowing me its probably been longer.

H+M trench // Forever 21 top + BagCan u say Trench of my dreams? Super light weight, slinky, perfect length and pre-rolled up sleeves (everyone knows I'm a sucker for that). Hadn't been i the market for a trench in a while. Had decided i wasn't ever gonna want one again but with this one i was a 'on the spot' convert. Dropped those 50 bones like they were nothing. Good alone on breezy fall days and nights and for layering under heavier coats or lester jackets when it gets colder. love love love.

Merry xmas and happy new years. Behave and don't do anything i wouldn't do.

No comments: