2.10.2013

Fur-eva eva........

(Vintage fur coat similar here or here, Jeffrey Campbell Spiked Litas, F21 Bag similar here or here)

Looking at these photos from 2 weeks ago the term 'finding nemo' comes to mind. Although here in chilly philly we didnt get hit as bad as some places, These remind me how its still beyond freaking cold. 

Wearing my new spiked Llitas for the first time since coping them from nasty gal on sale. but i must say now that ive worn them im already over it. Maybe its the thought of all the chicks traipsing around in them or maybe im just that fickle. Whatever the case, ive decided to sell them. Gonna start a my closet section so you guys can benefit from all my indecisive vacillations.

Lint Shop updates and more coming soon.
please follow me on INSTAGRAM.
dont make me beg.

No comments: