1.14.2013

Supernova.......


Hey guys! Long time no see again right? Last year was a horrible horrible year of blogging for me. I'm sure u noticed with all my lack of postage and all. Totally not on purpose, I promise. Lots of work and a lack of inspiration will do that. I make no promises but I wanna do better. I'm cheating of course with my first post of 2013 cause these pics are from 2012. Tee hee. Not sure from when but it's probably a summertime photo. I remember my sweatshirt being completely inappropriate for the weather. Since then my color has grown out and my hair has been cut. I've gained and lost some weight. Ive had a major success with my lint shop and I've had a birthday. There, you're pretty much all caught up.

I'm wearing a sweatshirt that makes me look freakishly belly heavy from my lint shop and vintage boots that i laced with fat white laces. The bag is Liz Claiborne but I attached the leopard patch and Lions head. Currently pumping out the replicas for my new fresh lint label. They'll be up for sale soon. Threw on some gold for a pop and that's all folks. In hindsight I coulda did without the chains but ain't shit I can do about it now.

I think That's enough brain power for now. Im posting from my ipad and its my personal Opinion that bloggers ipad app sucks ass. if my pics come out all annoying and small, dont blame me. ill fix it tomorrow. but for now, I've got a pint of butter pecan ice cream and 4 episodes til the series finale of Angel waiting for me. Yes i watch Angel and yes i still love it. Now if you'll excuse me, my ipad is waiting.














No comments: