1.15.2013

In my closet.......


  (H&M boots)
Just a quick post with some of my recent shoe purchases. I've been craving some change within my wardrobe again. I like to start with shoes and work my way up. Theses h&m boots are by far my fav new purchase of 2013. Thick sole, High heel ( a welcome change from all my flat boots) and the zippers just ooze 90's.
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

(Vintage silk night robe, Jeffrey Campbell spiked Litas via Nasty Gal)

(lint shop leopard vest, vintage fanny pack, f21 trucker hat, UO creepers)

(F21 bag and cardi, H&M boots + sweats)

(Lint Shop Rambo jacket coming soon, f21 moto booties, fresh lint ozzy bag)

(UO Heels, f21 cuffs + necklace, gifted lion head bracelet +necklace set, vintage earrings) 
Some of my fav things that i've yet to wear.

(thrifted sweatshirt, forever 21curb collar necklacef21 trucker hat, gifted guess boots)




(f21 hat, dolce vita loafers via urban outfitters, vintage everything else)

In my head to on the bed. Not sure if ill wear all the outfits here but i like to play with ideas and lay them out to see. Outfits post soon.

No comments: