2.28.2012

BORN IN BOHEMIA



 Another trip downtown. I swear i live there now. Im there every chance i get. 
Perfect weather today. I hate wearing too many layers and was beyond happy that a jacket was not needed.  



THRIFTED SHAWL +BAG | LINT SHOP TOP + EAR CUFFS | F21 BOOTS | H&M CAGE RING

2 things: yes im wearing the purple shirt from like 4 other posts and yes im wearing the same cape too. I LOVE them and i finally got to wear them in the perfect combination. I like how i put this together if i do say so myself. i had been wondering for days what i was gonna wear downtown. after the foot pain situation from my last trip I knew i wanted to be comfortable. This outfit kinda happened over the course of a week and totally by accident. Pure experimentation. Pulled the fur collar off an old jacket that I threw away and now my cape is super fly. I think from now on im always gonna wear the 2 together. Among my many new purchases I managed to snag a really good House of Harlow 1960 black resin necklace 'knockoff' and im happy as shiz. It matches my new f21 ring and vintage bracelets so well. Im not usually one to be all matchy matchy but it just worked. Im hoping to eventually sell it in my shop. Also rocking my H&M cage ring. A purchase that just made my week. Now if i could only get it in silver.......

Sorry for the pic/word overload and lack of spell checking. its late as hell and i need to take my butt to sleep.
xoxo Angie. 

13 comments:

Keit said...

Nice touch with the ripped jeans <3

imfashionstoned said...

OMG that is stunning!!

fashion-meets-art said...

i like this look so much. love your hair and the jewelry.
wonderful!
lovely greets
maren anita

Please have a look at my GIVEAWAY:

YSL lipstick & Nelly leather bracelet

Cylia said...

looking so awesome girl! I had a question.. how do I put a weblink into a comment? I saw you put that on another blog the other day. And I can't seem to figure it out.. because if I use this code 'TEXT it won't let me do a http:// link?

Heather Cavanaugh said...

LOVE both your styles. Def. boho chic for sure. I have the same H&M ring and i get compliments on it ALLLLL the time.

http://fashionistanygirl.blogspot.com/

Annie said...

Loving your style and accessories - so funky!

Annie
The Other Side of Gray

Unknown said...

Hi darling!
you have a nice blog :)
do you want follow each other? Follow me, I'll follow you back :)

kisses

www.coffebreakblog.com

Femke. said...

Lovely outfit, looks great!!

XOXF.
www.myfashion-expression.blogspot.com

megcasson said...

amazing photos, i love your outfit!

www.kindoflovely.com

Clara Turbay said...

you always inspire me!

Uly said...

the shirt is amazing!!♥♥

MIXT fashion and lifestyle said...

You look great, love the outfit! And nice pictures:)

Estefanía Ainoza said...

Great pictures! I love it!!