3.06.2011

Dont go that way. I will wait for you..........



(vintage hat and bracelet, random mens shirt, old roxy vest, f21 ring & cross chain, liz clairborne star chain)

Ive literally lived in this vest for the entire course of the winter. With 6 pockets (2 hidden) and its ability to make virtually anything look instantly cooler, this vest is my #1 carry along. If someone wanted to draw me and asked what I would be wearing, this is the outfit. Ask anybody around and they'll probably say I've been wearing the same clothing for the last 3 months. The shirt and jeans have actually changed. But the casual, loose, boyish style has stayed the same. Until winter decides to bid us adieu, this is what you will find me in.

4 comments:

Zhcsyra hp said...

so grunge style.yaaayy <3


wwwtariarizona.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

gorgeoussss

A Fine Balance said...

O loves! such a cute Vest...

Victoria said...

Please update!