12.19.2010

im an air sign. I just go with the flow.



vintage purse and jewelery, jeffrey campbell foxys via ebay and rollin stones: hotrocks


I have no patience. I had planned to post these pics in a few day but what the heck, might as well do it now. This is the so called crap i bought from that "crappy vintage shop" i spoke of. All i wanted was the bag but im happy with the 2 necklaces i ended up with. The rose effect on that one chain caught my eye. Also ended up buying the rollin stones hotrocks album even tho i already have it. Im honestly not a big fan of them but my vintage disease kicked in and i had to buy it. My copy is missin disc 2. Thats my excuse and im stickin to it.
 Purchased my first pair of Jeffrey Campbell shoes via ebay. Cream foxys only worn once for 63 bucks. Thats a fuckin steal. Im feelin a little theif-ish.

No comments: