8.17.2010

Beautiful Dreamers............

I am a huge fan of both The Strokes and Elle magazine. So, I was more than pleasantly surprised when i saw Fabrizio Moretti, Drummer of the strokes and his bandmate/girlfriend Binki Shapiro in a spread for the June 2010 issue. The Highlight of this spread was the silk Calvin Klein dress in the pic above. Mind blowing and eye catching. I want this dress like nobody's business. After catching my breathe and collecting myself, i was also more than pleasantly surprised to find that fellow blogger Rumi Neely of fashiontoast was also lusting over the same dress. She posted on how she bought the best look-a-like she could find on ebay and how she has her fingers crossed. I wholeheartedly have my fingers crossed too and hope its a good copy cause the dress is to die for.

No comments: