7.30.2014

THE STAPLES

BANDS RINGS|FIGARO CHAIN|ROUND SHADES

From my closet to yours. Silver stacked rings and a sterling silver figaro chain have been my jewelry staples for at least a year now. Literally never take them off. Made a conscious decision a couple years to never buy costume jewelry again and never looked back. I find it to be a complete waste of money. Spend more on quality goods and you won't be sorry. These items will be coming to my shop soon. Essentially the first new non-vintage items to be officially added. The perfect silver rings that last forever and thin basic silver chains. I will be adding several different styles of necklaces as well. Also as seen throughout my blog,  I love round lennon glasses so i will also be adding these as well. you will be able to pre-order these items within 2 weeks. Hope you guys like the new additions. I will be adding other staples soon. later gators.